Comment: Interbrew: tactics, tactics, tactics
Interbrew is rumoured to be planning a bid for South African Breweries (SAB). SAB would be a good target for Interbrew, and the Belgian firm s highly likely to make more acquisitions soon. owever, it would be a mistake to read too much into the rumours. Interbrew is likely to have made the leak on purpose, but it is too early to work out its intentions. Whatever they are, they are unlikely to be as the document says.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch