UK: Switch for Perrier Jouet UK brand manager
The company confirmed today (11 March) that Nick Morton is set to assume the position, replacing Charlotte Bell, who is leaving Pernod to set up her own company.
Morton will oversee the development and implementation of all marketing strategies for Perrier-Jouët in the UK, reporting in to Chris Seale, head of Champagne at Pernod Ricard UK. He joins the unit from UK distributor First Drinks Brands, where he was a brand manager for three years.
"What excites me about this role with Champagne Perrier-Jouët is the chance to apply my marketing experience and passion for wine to an iconic Champagne which has fantastic brand equity," Morton said.
Amidst the doom and despond of the economic downturn, Diageo demonstrated its power and resilience by turning in full-year sales and profit growth. In the first of a special, two-part just-drinks inte...
Beam Global Wine & Spirits has finished a busy week trumpeting the opportunity to cease back "full and clear control" of its various businesses....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Scotch whisky group Whyte & Mackay has unveiled a new travel retail director as the group looks to increase its focus on the sector....
Pernod Ricard has signed a new deal for its malt brand The Glenlivet to sponsor a themed night on the Golf Channel in the US....
Pernod Ricard is to take its newly-acquired Vin & Sprit brands, including Absolut vodka, out of the Maxxium Worldwide network next month, prompting a global re-organisation of the distribution venture...
Fortune Brands has confirmed that it is not interested in the Stolichnaya vodka brand....
SPI Group has agreed a deal with advertising giant Ogilvy for the global branding and marketing of Stolichnaya vodka....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research