AUS: Sweeter Westons Premium Cider to hit Dan Murphy's next week
Click through to view a full image of the product
Westons has revealed full details around the launch of a new sweeter version of its Premium Cider, which launches in Australia next week.
The new 4.5% abv version, created exclusively for the Australian market, will be sold in 1,300 of Woolworths' Dan Murphy's stores and off-trade outlets throughout the country from Monday (18 November). The brand will come in 50cl amber glass bottles packed in 12s into cardboard cartons, and 50-litre kegs for hotels and bars.
The new version, which will be distrubted by subsidiary Westons World Brands Pty, replaces Westons Premium Cider currently sold in Australia. The company's premium brand is sold in "selected" European and Asian markets.
Last month, Westons' commercial director Roger Jackson told just-drinks the new version of Westons Premium will be "slightly sweeter to suit Australian palates".
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report