CHINA: Swedish brewer signs deal with Tsingtao
Swedish brewery, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, has signed an agreement with the Chinese brewing group, Tsingtao, which will see the Swedish company's Kopparbergs cider brand introduced in China. Reciprocally, Kopparbergs will market the Chinese company's brand in the Nordic region. At the same time
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO