USA: Sutter Home Showcases Trinchero Family in New TV Ad Campaign
Sutter Home Winery, producer of the best-selling wine brand in the United States, today launched a $9 million TV advertising campaign created by award-winning agency Goodby Silverstein & Partners, creator of the Got Milk? and Budweiser frog commercials. The campaign consists of one 60-second and two 30-second spots. The new ads, with the tagline "Taste the Commitment," were directed by Chris Smith, whose 2000 documentary film "American Movie" was nominated for an Academy Award. They feature gently humorous vignettes from the life of Sutter Home owner Bob Trinchero, focusing on Bob's passion, from an early age, for viticulture. Bob is depicted questioning the food and beverage pairings in his elementary school cafeteria, conducting irrigation experiments on the high school football field, and using his military duty to collect soil samples, all portending the success he and his winery would one day achieve. The campaign, airing exclusively on the nation's most popular cable channels -- A&E, Comedy Central, Discovery, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Home & Garden, the Learning Channel, Lifetime, the Travel Channel, USA Network, and VH1 -- will reach 60% of adults aged 25-54 an average of five times during November and December, for a total of nearly 400 million impressions. The ads will also be viewable on
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research