USA: Sutter Home Showcases Trinchero Family in New TV Ad Campaign
Sutter Home Winery, producer of the best-selling wine brand in the United States, today launched a $9 million TV advertising campaign created by award-winning agency Goodby Silverstein & Partners, creator of the Got Milk? and Budweiser frog commercials. The campaign consists of one 60-second and two 30-second spots. The new ads, with the tagline "Taste the Commitment," were directed by Chris Smith, whose 2000 documentary film "American Movie" was nominated for an Academy Award. They feature gently humorous vignettes from the life of Sutter Home owner Bob Trinchero, focusing on Bob's passion, from an early age, for viticulture. Bob is depicted questioning the food and beverage pairings in his elementary school cafeteria, conducting irrigation experiments on the high school football field, and using his military duty to collect soil samples, all portending the success he and his winery would one day achieve. The campaign, airing exclusively on the nation's most popular cable channels -- A&E, Comedy Central, Discovery, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Home & Garden, the Learning Channel, Lifetime, the Travel Channel, USA Network, and VH1 -- will reach 60% of adults aged 25-54 an average of five times during November and December, for a total of nearly 400 million impressions. The ads will also be viewable on
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020