USA: Sutter Home Showcases Trinchero Family in New TV Ad Campaign
Sutter Home Winery, producer of the best-selling wine brand in the United States, today launched a $9 million TV advertising campaign created by award-winning agency Goodby Silverstein & Partners, creator of the Got Milk? and Budweiser frog commercials. The campaign consists of one 60-second and two 30-second spots. The new ads, with the tagline "Taste the Commitment," were directed by Chris Smith, whose 2000 documentary film "American Movie" was nominated for an Academy Award. They feature gently humorous vignettes from the life of Sutter Home owner Bob Trinchero, focusing on Bob's passion, from an early age, for viticulture. Bob is depicted questioning the food and beverage pairings in his elementary school cafeteria, conducting irrigation experiments on the high school football field, and using his military duty to collect soil samples, all portending the success he and his winery would one day achieve. The campaign, airing exclusively on the nation's most popular cable channels -- A&E, Comedy Central, Discovery, E!, ESPN, Food Network, Home & Garden, the Learning Channel, Lifetime, the Travel Channel, USA Network, and VH1 -- will reach 60% of adults aged 25-54 an average of five times during November and December, for a total of nearly 400 million impressions. The ads will also be viewable on
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research