INDIA: Supreme Court acts to assess environmental damage
The Indian Supreme Court has appointed a panel to assess the environmental damage caused to rock faces along the Manali-Rohtang road, a 55-kilometre stretch of a major Himalyan pass in the Himachal Pradesh region, by Coca-Cola and Pepsi advertising. It also reiterated that firm action would be taken against the soft drinks companies and other firms which had placed advertising on the rocks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director