US: Suntory's Pepsi Bottling Ventures seals bottler deal
The South Carolina-based Pepsi-Cola franchise bottler is now wholly owned by North Carolina-based Pepsi Bottling Ventures. Financial details were not disclosed.
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) is the largest privately held Pepsi-Cola bottler in the US, operating 26 manufacturing, distribution, and sales facilities in North Carolina, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Vermont, and Idaho, and South Carolina.
Earlier this year PBV signed deals to buy two independent franchise bottlers in Idaho - Nagel Beverage Company and Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report