US: Suntory's Pepsi Bottling Ventures seals bottler deal
The South Carolina-based Pepsi-Cola franchise bottler is now wholly owned by North Carolina-based Pepsi Bottling Ventures. Financial details were not disclosed.
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) is the largest privately held Pepsi-Cola bottler in the US, operating 26 manufacturing, distribution, and sales facilities in North Carolina, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Vermont, and Idaho, and South Carolina.
Earlier this year PBV signed deals to buy two independent franchise bottlers in Idaho - Nagel Beverage Company and Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research