USA: Suntory Water Group Announces New Vice President With Proven Track Record in Operations in Beverage Industry
John S. Ustas was appointed Vice President of Operations Development of Atlanta-based Suntory Water Group (SWG), it was announced today by David Krishock, President and Chief Executive Officer, SWG. Ustas will be responsible for the refinement of existing operations including spring sourcing, transportation, inventory and processing and packaging at SWG. Ustas reports to Mike Chandler, Vice President of Operations. "John has nearly 20 years of senior-level experience in operations, strategic and capital planning and information systems technology in the beverage industry," said Krishock. "He brings a strong track record with proven results in strengthening operations, market execution and value chain services which will complement our existing team and position Suntory Water Group for growth." Ustas was most recently at The Coca-Cola Company, where he served as Value Chain Services Manager in the Greater European Group where he accelerated improvement in the performance of value chains. Prior to that, he was Chief Operating Officer at Great Plains Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Oklahoma, City, as well as Vice President of Operations and Manufacturing. In addition, Ustas served in numerous operations positions at PepsiCo Inc. in Somers, New York. He earned an MBA in Finance from Pace University in White Plains, NY and a B.S. degree in Finance/Economics from Northeastern University in Boston, MA. Suntory Water Group, established in 1985, bottles, sells and distributes water and related products under regional names including Belmont Springs®, Crystal Springs®, Kentwood Springs®, Hinckley Springs® and Sierra Springs®. The company offers single-serve bottles, bulk packages and cooler options to residential and commercial customers in 40 states and Alberta, Canada. For more information, visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research