USA: Suntory Water Group Announces New Vice President Route Operations
Suntory Water Group, the third largest bottled water company in the U.S., today announced that Pete Quattrocchi has been named Vice President Route Operations. In his new position, Quattrocchi will be responsible for ensuring that best practices are established and implemented nationwide in the route operations of the Atlanta-based company. "Pete's extensive knowledge of route operations, which he has acquired over the last 21 years and his passion to deliver to each customer on-time, every time, makes him ideal to lead Suntory Water Group's industry-leading practices in this critical facet of our business to deliver the best bottled water products and services to customers' homes and offices," said David Krishock, President and Chief Executive Officer of Suntory Water Group. "Pete has held progressively senior sales management positions within our direct delivery business and will bring his hands-on approach and expertise to the position and management team." Quattrocchi will continue with an operating role within the Midwest Division, maintaining his base in Chicago while working with other divisions nationally to influence their direct delivery standards and practices. Krishock continued, "Pete will ensure that the role and responsibilities of our Route Sales Representative have been clearly defined with an emphasis on providing superior customer service and that selection and training are focused on employing and retaining outstanding associates within the Route Sales Representative position." Quattrocchi began his career in the bottled water industry in 1979 at which time he joined Suntory Water Group brand Hinckley Springs (formerly Hinckley & Schmitt).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review