USA: Suntory Water Group Announces New Vice President Route Operations
"Pete's extensive knowledge of route operations, which he has acquired over the last 21 years and his passion to deliver to each customer on-time, every time, makes him ideal to lead Suntory Water Group's industry-leading practices in this critical facet of our business to deliver the best bottled water products and services to customers' homes and offices," said David Krishock, President and Chief Executive Officer of Suntory Water Group. "Pete has held progressively senior sales management positions within our direct delivery business and will bring his hands-on approach and expertise to the position and management team."
Quattrocchi will continue with an operating role within the Midwest Division, maintaining his base in Chicago while working with other divisions nationally to influence their direct delivery standards and practices.
Krishock continued, "Pete will ensure that the role and responsibilities of our Route Sales Representative have been clearly defined with an emphasis on providing superior customer service and that selection and training are focused on employing and retaining outstanding associates within the Route Sales Representative position."
Quattrocchi began his career in the bottled water industry in 1979 at which time he joined Suntory Water Group brand Hinckley Springs (formerly Hinckley & Schmitt).
About Suntory Water Group
Suntory Water Group, established in 1985, bottles, sells and distributes water and related products under regional names including Belmont Springs®, Crystal Springs®, Kentwood Springs®, Hinckley Springs® and Sierra Springs®. The company offers single-serve bottles, bulk packages and cooler options to residential and commercial customers in 40 states and Alberta, Canada. For more information about water.com, check out www.water.com on the Internet.
Spirits company Blavod Extreme Spirits and the Japanese drinks group Suntory recently announced the formation of a joint venture to develop and market new spirits brands. Chris Brook-Carter spoke with...
Suntory is to construct a new soft drinks facility in Japan....
Suntory has failed to declare JPY760m (US$6.5m) in taxable income for a four-year period ending December 2003, according to local reports....
Skyy Spirits has secured US distribution rights for a stable of brands owned by Japan's Suntory....
Suntory International Corp. is to release three types of shochu in the US....
The Blavod Extreme Spirits joint venture Diamante Spirits is to produce and market a new Tequila, El Diamante del Cielo (Diamond in the Sky). The new product will have a retail value between US$45-60 ...
Blavod Extreme Spirits has agreed to form a joint venture company with Suntory International Corp, the US subsidiary of Suntory Limited. ...
Suntory Ltd is to suspend sales of its Bubbleman Soda Jet soft drink....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends