JAPAN: Suntory to sell Gallo wine in Japan
The Japanese beverage company Suntory has won the rights to distribute three of the brands from the portfolio of the world's biggest winemaker E&J Gallo in Japan. Suntory said it will offer a total of 1 million cases of three Gallo wines every year in Japan from 2003. Suntory sells around 6.6m cases of wine annually, also plans to offer for sale, said a company spokeswoman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014