JAPAN: Suntory to sell Gallo wine in Japan
The Japanese beverage company Suntory has won the rights to distribute three of the brands from the portfolio of the world's biggest winemaker E&J Gallo in Japan. Suntory said it will offer a total of 1 million cases of three Gallo wines every year in Japan from 2003. Suntory sells around 6.6m cases of wine annually, also plans to offer for sale, said a company spokeswoman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"