JAPAN: Suntory to launch new soft drink
Japanese drinks group, Suntory Ltd, is to launch a new canned peach chuhai pre-mixed drink, Fresh Sense, next week. The peach-flavoured drink has an 4.0% abv alcohol content. It is to be sold in 350ml and 500ml cans for ¥140 (US$1.1) and ¥190 respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch