JAPAN: Suntory to build $165.3m HQ
The Japanese drinks manufacturer Suntory is to invest ¥20 billion (US$165.3m) building a new headquarters building in Daiba, Tokyo's Minato ward. It will be completed by January 2005. The Japanese architect Kengo Kuma will design the building. The current company's headquarters in Akasaka, Tokyo's Minato ward, is to be transformed into a Suntory museum, Suntory president, Nobutada Saji, said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire