JAPAN/AUS: Suntory readies Magnum Dry beer for Australia - report
Suntory is set to launch one of its beer brands in Australia, according to reports.
The Japan Times cited unnamed sources earlier this week as saying that the Japanese brewer will release Magnum Dry in Australia in the coming months. The brand is a happoshu in its domestic market, the paper said.
Suntory is targetting sales of around 100,000 cases for Magnum Dry in Australia, where it will be offered in 50cl cans.
The beer will be producd at Suntory's Kunshan facility, near Shanghai in China.
The company has a distribution unit in Australia, handling beer and cider, spirits and Champagne brands. It only sells one beer brand, C&C Group's Tennents Lager.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets