Product Launch - UK: Suntory Beverage & Food's Ribena Plus Orange & Mandarin
Click through to view the new flavour
Suntory Beverage & Food's Ribena Plus Orange & Mandarin
Category - Soft drinks
Available - From next month
Location - UK, nation-wide
Price - SRP of GBP2.89 (US$4.80) per 85cl bottle; GBP2.69 per 10x20cl multipack
Suntory Beverage & Food is adding an Orange & Mandarin flavour to its newly-acquired Ribena brand.
Ribena Plus Orange & Mandarin, which will launch next month, will be supported by a GBP5m UK-wide ad campaign, Lucozade Ribena Suntory said last week. Lucozade Ribena Suntory also handles Lucozade for its Japanese parent after the brand was bought along with Ribena from GlaxoSmithKline late last year.
The unit will be part of Suntory Beverage & Food Europe, which is expected to begin trading next month as Suntory rearranges its European business in the wake of the Lucozade and Ribena deals.
Ribena Plus Orange & Mandarin will be available in 85cl bottles and 10x20cl multipacks. The national media campaign runs from March.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends