SPAIN: Suntory Alliance Brands open Spanish Subsidiary
Following the setting up of a new Spanish subsidiary company, the Suntory Alliance Brands portfolio will now be sold direct to the wines and spirits trade via its own sales team. SAB España will be focussing mainly on Bowmore single malt whisky and Midori Melon Liqueur in the first year of its existence but other company brands such as Auchentoshan, Glen Garioch, Louis Royer Cognac and Greenall's Gin will also be on offer to the trade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down