US: Sunny Delight Beverages Co signs Kraft Foods deal
Sunny Delight Beverages Co has signed a deal to produce and market Kraft Foods' Crystal Light ready-to-drink beverages in the US.
Sunny Delight said today (8 October) that the deal covered all manufacture and distribution, apart from foodservice channels, such as cafes and vending machines, and the powdered version of the drink.
Financial details were not disclosed.
Billy Cyr, Sunny Delight CEO, said: "This agreement is consistent with our commitment to offer consumers more wholesome beverages and will further help us build scale in single serve bottle sales."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push