USA: SunGard Announces Foster's Brewing Group as eTreasury Client
SunGard Treasury Systems today announced that it signed Foster's of Australia, one of the world's leading brewers, as a new client. Foster's will be implementing SunGard's eTreasury enabled Quantum solution. Less than three months after the completion of the acquisition of GIS (Global Information Solutions), which added the Quantum Treasury and Risk Management System to its suite of treasury solutions, SunGard was chosen as Foster's treasury system provider.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup