USA: SunGard Announces Foster's Brewing Group as eTreasury Client
SunGard Treasury Systems today announced that it signed Foster's of Australia, one of the world's leading brewers, as a new client. Foster's will be implementing SunGard's eTreasury enabled Quantum solution. Less than three months after the completion of the acquisition of GIS (Global Information Solutions), which added the Quantum Treasury and Risk Management System to its suite of treasury solutions, SunGard was chosen as Foster's treasury system provider.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- A-B InBev in China - just the Facts
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Vodka Market 2015-2019