USA: SunBlush Technologies Corporation Announces Financial Results for Year Ended December 31, 1999
The SunBlush Technologies Corporation ("SunBlush") (CDNX:SBT) today announced its financial results year ended December 31, 1999. Revenue for the 12 months ended December 31, 1999 was $59.9 million, versus $63.7 million for the year ended December 31, 1998. The decline in revenue is primarily attributable to the sale of Paradise foods during the fourth quarter of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m