RUSSIA: Sun Interbrew sales drive profit growth
The Russian and Ukrainian subsidiary of the Belgian brewer Interbrew, Sun Interbew, reported third-quarter net profits of €19.1m, a leap of 71% on the same period last year.
The group, which is also part owned by Sun Brewing, attributed the rise to growing output and sales. Sales in Russia reached 330m litres, an increase of 30%. Meanwhile sales in the Ukraine were up 10.3% to 160m litres.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) reached €41.8m, an increase of 31.7%.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
SUN Interbrew is looking to relinquish its stake in Pivoindustriya Primorya....
Interbrew UK has poached two marketing managers from rival brewers....
Interbrew is to place a £1m support package behind its Czech brand Staropramen in the UK....
InBev has announced that the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of US$33.41 for the remaining Class A (non-voting) shares in SUN Interbrew, along with Class A Securitie...
SUN Interbrew is looking to buy into a Siberian brewer, according to local press reports....
Interbrew UK has announced plans to launch a new speciality beer....
InBev has extended the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of USD33.41 in cash for the remaining shares and Securities that it does not already own in SUN Interbrew (SIL...
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director