RUSSIA: Sun Interbrew profit down 59% in Q2
The Russian brewer, Sun Interbrew, has posted net profit for the second quarter of 2002 of €3.5m, 59% down from the figure of €8.6m in the second quarter of 2001. The brewer's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) were flat at €26.5m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down