UKRAINE: SUN Interbrew fires executive - report
SUN Interbrew has reportedly fired one of its executives in the Ukraine.
The InBev unit dismissed national director for procurement Kostiantyn Pletenetskyi for cancelling a labour agreement, the Ukrainian News agency said yesterday (15 August).
Pletenetskyi was reported to have held the job since 2002. Officials at SUN Interbrew's office in Kiev could not be reached for comment when contacted by just-drinks today.
Sun Interbrew sells a stable of brands in the Ukraine including Stella Artois, Beck's and Staropramen, as well as domestic brands including Chernihivske, Rohan and Yantar.
A minority investor in Argentinian brewer Quinsa has complained to the company over plans by controlling shareholder AmBev to buy back the company's remaining shares....
The European Commission has today (8 February) welcomed a European court's decision to throw out an appeal from Group Danone against fines imposed over the company's alleged role in a Belgian beer car...
AmBev has approved plans to launch a one-year share buyback programme....
Two brewers have had their coverage raised by Dutch brokers Gilissen....
Coca-Cola HBC is "exploring" the idea of producing the traditional Russian bread drink kvas....
Brewing giant InBev is set to snap up Lakeport Brewing Co. in Canada....
Belgium's competition watchdog has rejected complaints from two of the country's leading horeca associations against brewing giant InBev. The country's Competition Council has thrown out claims that I...
InBev has reportedly begun building a brewery in China's eastern Zhejiang prvince....
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director