UKRAINE: Sun Interbrew begins €14m malt house construction
Sun Interbrew, the joint venture between Interbrew and Sun Brewing, hasbegun construction of a €14m malt house in Kharkiv in the Ukraine, the local press reported today. Construction is expected to be completed in 2004. With an initial annual production capacity of 45,000 tonnes, it is planned that the new malt-house's capacity will be raised to 90,000 tonnes of malt a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down