UKRAINE: Sun Interbrew begins €14m malt house construction
Sun Interbrew, the joint venture between Interbrew and Sun Brewing, hasbegun construction of a €14m malt house in Kharkiv in the Ukraine, the local press reported today. Construction is expected to be completed in 2004. With an initial annual production capacity of 45,000 tonnes, it is planned that the new malt-house's capacity will be raised to 90,000 tonnes of malt a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1