UKRAINE: Sun InBev releases Stella Artois addition
InBev has unveiled an addition to its beer portfolio in Ukraine.
The brewer's Ukrainian unit, Sun InBev Ukraine, confirmed to just-drinks today (6 November) that Stella Artois Nobilis has just been unveiled in the country. The new "sparkling" beer will target the "celebration of the happy moments in life", the company said.
Stella Artois Nobilis will be available both in the horeca and off-trade channels, InBev said, with a 0.75-litre bottle retailing at between UAH10 (US$1.98) and UAH11 in supermarkets in the larger Ukrainian cities.
The beer has an abv of 7.2%.
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
InBev is in the process of preparing price increases for its beer brands in the light of "challenging comparables"....
The dispute between InBev and workers at its breweries in Belgium has come to an end....
InBev has received shareholder approval for its gross dividend payment for last year....
InBev has said that it is open to "constructive dialogue" with workers in Belgium who staged a walkout late last week over a proposed variable wage structure for commercial employees and a labour agre...
Asahi Breweries is considering buying a stake in Vietnam's Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp. (Sabeco), according to reports....
Production at two of InBev's main plants in Belgium was brought to a halt after strike action took place at the facilities last week....
Morgan Stanley has cut its rating on InBev from 'overweight' to 'equal-weight'....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts