RUSSIA: Sun InBev continues Perm brewery development
Sun InBev Russia said earlier this week that the EUR100m (US$142.2m) injection has boosted annual production at its Perm facility to 3.5m hectolitres.
Going forward, Sun InBev said it intends to construct a new water treatment facility at the brewery, to help enhance its water management practices.
Sun InBev is Russia's second largest brewer in volume terms, behind Carlsberg's Baltic Beverages Holding. It has a network of ten breweries in the country, producing beer brands including Stella Artois, Brahma and Sibirskaya Korona.
Trade unions in Belgium claimed victory last night as they agreed to end worker blockades of Anheuser-Busch InBev breweries in return for talks with the group on alternatives to its proposed job cuts ...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk