UK: Summer sampling campaign for Martini Vermouth
Mix With Pleasure
Combining town centre activity with house-to-house sampling, the campaign is designed to re-educate and remind consumers of the Martini taste and the many ways in which it can be served.
Bruce Ray, on-trade marketing controller at Bacardi-Martini said: "The activity aims to identify and recruit a new group of consumers, perhaps traditional vodka drinkers who are not familiar with the drink's mixability and versatility."
The campaign will visit 13 town centres using a Martini dome hosted by bartenders promoting a number of new mixers such as Martini Rosso with cranberry, Extra Dry with tonic and Bianco with orange.
Visitors to the dome will have the opportunity to enter a prize draw to win a holiday in Sorrento and will be able to take home a copy of Martini's latest drinks guide.
Meanwhile mobile bartenders will be going door-to-door to over 7,500 consumers visiting householders at researched addresses offering samples of Martini-based drinks.
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
The board of directors of Bacardi Limited have completed the company's chairman succession plan by electing Facundo L. Bacardi chairman of the board effective immediately....
Spirits producer Bacardi has been ordered by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to comply with the Clean Water Act with regard to waste water discharges into the Atlantic Ocean from its dist...
Pernod Ricard is pushing the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) to release more info about one of its competitors, according to press reports....
Bacardi has announced a succession plan for the company's chairmanship....
Bacardi has unveiled the identity of its new CEO and president....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review