USA: Sudano joins Beverage Marketing Corporation as Senior VP, Consulting Services
Brian Sudano has joined Beverage Marketing Corp. of New York as Senior Vice President, Consutling Services, Company Chairman and CEO Michael C. Bellas announced today. Beverage Marketing is the leading provider of consulting, research and financial services to the $500 billion global beverage industry.In his new role, Sudano will manage and support consulting projects for major corporate beverage clients. "Brian Sudano's proven expertise and extensive background will greatly benefit our consulting clients," said Bellas. "He brings a unique perspective and a passion for success."Previously, Sudano served as Vice President, Business Processes for Canandaigua Brands' Wine, Spirits and Beer businesses, a role that required an innovative approach to creating a group responsible for guiding improvement in all areas of the corporation - from marketing to business risk management. Prior to Canandaigua Brands, Sudano held various positions with Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, including directing efforts in business development, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, and finance.Sudano holds an MBA from Rutger's Graduate School of Management and a bachelors degree from Delaware Valley College. Beverage Marketing Corporation's Consulting Group has six major practice areas, including Growth Strategies, Corporate Strategy Development, Marketplace Assessment, Market Research Analysis, Brand Development, and Distribution Strategies. The company's Information Group publishes nearly 30 industry authoritative market reports as well as the industry standard Beverage Marketing Directory.For more information, call Beverage Marketing Corporation at 212/688-7640 or visit our website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages