USA: Sudano joins Beverage Marketing Corporation as Senior VP, Consulting Services
In his new role, Sudano will manage and support consulting projects for major corporate beverage clients. "Brian Sudano's proven expertise and extensive background will greatly benefit our consulting clients," said Bellas. "He brings a unique perspective and a passion for success."
Previously, Sudano served as Vice President, Business Processes for Canandaigua Brands' Wine, Spirits and Beer businesses, a role that required an innovative approach to creating a group responsible for guiding improvement in all areas of the corporation - from marketing to business risk management. Prior to Canandaigua Brands, Sudano held various positions with Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, including directing efforts in business development, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, and finance.
Sudano holds an MBA from Rutger's Graduate School of Management and a bachelors degree from Delaware Valley College.
Beverage Marketing Corporation's Consulting Group has six major practice areas, including Growth Strategies, Corporate Strategy Development, Marketplace Assessment, Market Research Analysis, Brand Development, and Distribution Strategies. The company's Information Group publishes nearly 30 industry authoritative market reports as well as the industry standard Beverage Marketing Directory.
For more information, call Beverage Marketing Corporation at 212/688-7640 or visit our website at www.beveragemarketing.com.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends