USA: Sudano joins Beverage Marketing Corporation as Senior VP, Consulting Services
Brian Sudano has joined Beverage Marketing Corp. of New York as Senior Vice President, Consutling Services, Company Chairman and CEO Michael C. Bellas announced today. Beverage Marketing is the leading provider of consulting, research and financial services to the $500 billion global beverage industry.In his new role, Sudano will manage and support consulting projects for major corporate beverage clients. "Brian Sudano's proven expertise and extensive background will greatly benefit our consulting clients," said Bellas. "He brings a unique perspective and a passion for success."Previously, Sudano served as Vice President, Business Processes for Canandaigua Brands' Wine, Spirits and Beer businesses, a role that required an innovative approach to creating a group responsible for guiding improvement in all areas of the corporation - from marketing to business risk management. Prior to Canandaigua Brands, Sudano held various positions with Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, including directing efforts in business development, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, and finance.Sudano holds an MBA from Rutger's Graduate School of Management and a bachelors degree from Delaware Valley College. Beverage Marketing Corporation's Consulting Group has six major practice areas, including Growth Strategies, Corporate Strategy Development, Marketplace Assessment, Market Research Analysis, Brand Development, and Distribution Strategies. The company's Information Group publishes nearly 30 industry authoritative market reports as well as the industry standard Beverage Marketing Directory.For more information, call Beverage Marketing Corporation at 212/688-7640 or visit our website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018