USA: Sudano joins Beverage Marketing Corporation as Senior VP, Consulting Services
Brian Sudano has joined Beverage Marketing Corp. of New York as Senior Vice President, Consutling Services, Company Chairman and CEO Michael C. Bellas announced today. Beverage Marketing is the leading provider of consulting, research and financial services to the $500 billion global beverage industry.In his new role, Sudano will manage and support consulting projects for major corporate beverage clients. "Brian Sudano's proven expertise and extensive background will greatly benefit our consulting clients," said Bellas. "He brings a unique perspective and a passion for success."Previously, Sudano served as Vice President, Business Processes for Canandaigua Brands' Wine, Spirits and Beer businesses, a role that required an innovative approach to creating a group responsible for guiding improvement in all areas of the corporation - from marketing to business risk management. Prior to Canandaigua Brands, Sudano held various positions with Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, including directing efforts in business development, mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning, and finance.Sudano holds an MBA from Rutger's Graduate School of Management and a bachelors degree from Delaware Valley College. Beverage Marketing Corporation's Consulting Group has six major practice areas, including Growth Strategies, Corporate Strategy Development, Marketplace Assessment, Market Research Analysis, Brand Development, and Distribution Strategies. The company's Information Group publishes nearly 30 industry authoritative market reports as well as the industry standard Beverage Marketing Directory.For more information, call Beverage Marketing Corporation at 212/688-7640 or visit our website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research