USA: Success at Stag Brewery
Prodac Systems Ltd, has announced that they are hosting a seminar at the Brau 2000 exhibition in Nurnberg, Germany on Wednesday November 15th.Speakers at the seminar entitled "Success at Stag Brewery with DrinkSoft Beverage Production Management Software" will include Pat Hastings, packaging engineering manager at Budweiser Stag Brewery, London and Muni Tilleman, European sales manager at Prodac Systems Ltd."Due to the ever fiercer competition in the European drinks manufacturing market today, companies are looking for ways to cut costs significantly, and production costs are the key areas where they are focusing their efforts," said Muni Tilleman."By using DrinkSoft to reduce time and losses, forward-looking manufacturers like Anheuser-Busch/Budweiser Stag Brewery stay ahead of their competition. Not only multinationals, but also small local and regional beverage manufacturers across Europe are becoming more and more interested in taking advantage of the software and automation technologies that give them greater control over and value from their production operations," he added.The seminar is open to all attendees of Brau 2000.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence