UK: Stylish new look for Red C
And as part of another major investment in the brand, Red C recently sponsored the 'Party Nights' TV series in the Tyne Tees region, in a bid to reinforce the identity of the brand by lifting the lid on the party antics of people in the North East.
Red C brand manager at Matthew Clark, Jeanette Thompson, said: "The success of 'Party Nights' has been brilliant. It has helped to define a clear personality for the brand that is more contemporary than any other in the category."
She continued: "And I am confident the new design for the 275cl bottle will build on this premium appeal and continue to signal Red C as the brand driving development in the sweet cider market."
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits