US: Study concludes 80% of Europe’s youth drink
A study on underage drinking by the International Centre for Alcohol Policies has found that across Europe, more than 80% of 15- to 16-year-olds have consumed alcohol at least once, with some countries reporting that mor ethan 95% of youth drink. However, in the US the percentage is somewhat lower, at about 71% of 15- to 16-year-olds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director