CANADA: Strongbow enters Canadian market in Sleeman tie-up
Ontario-based, Sleeman Breweries has announced that it has reached an agreement with H.P. Bulmer Ltd. of the UK, to handle sales and marketing for its Strongbow premium packaged and draught ciders in Canada. Bulmer's ciders became available in liquor stores in Ontario, British Columbia and some outlets in Alberta from October 27th, with hopes to sell it in other parts of the country in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL