PHILIPPINES: Strong rise in net profit at Cosmos Bottling
The Philippines soft drinks company, Cosmos Bottling Corp, which was acquired by the San Miguel conglomerate last year, reported a strong rise in net income for the first quarter from PHP210.54m to PHP413.36m. However, operating income fell from PHP262.4m to PHP149.7m, while the company declared other income for the quarter of PHP452.8m against PHP6.47m in the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne