CANADA: Strong rise in net income at Vincor
Canadian wine group, Vincor International, has announced a rise in fourth quarter net profit, boosted by improved sales of higher quality wines. The company, which operates wineries in Canada and the western US, posted net income of C$3.3m ($2.2m) for the three months to the end of March, up by 43.5% from C$2.3m in the last quarter of the previous fiscal year. Sales rose by 44.4% from C$63m to C$91m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team