US: Strong profit boost at PepsiAmericas
Minneapolis-based PepsiAmericas Inc., the second largest Pepsi bottler in the US, reported an 83% rise in first quarter profits. The company posted a profit of US$23.4m for the first quarter of 2002, against US$12.8m in the corresponding period a year earlier. The first quarter results, founded on strong volume growth, were in line with analysts' forecasts. The company said it expects earnings growth for 2002 of between 7% and 10%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup