US: Strong profit boost at PepsiAmericas
Minneapolis-based PepsiAmericas Inc., the second largest Pepsi bottler in the US, reported an 83% rise in first quarter profits. The company posted a profit of US$23.4m for the first quarter of 2002, against US$12.8m in the corresponding period a year earlier. The first quarter results, founded on strong volume growth, were in line with analysts' forecasts. The company said it expects earnings growth for 2002 of between 7% and 10%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO