FRANCE: Strike hits Marie Brizard
Staff at Bordeaux-based drinks group, Marie Brizard, have staged strike action over the proposed closure of a plant at Lieusant to the east of Paris. Owned by UK investment fund, Duke St Capital, Marie Brizard bottles its range of Sport syrups and Berger brand of aniseed-flavoured drinks at the plant. However, it plans to transfer these activities to other plants from early next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO