Product Launch - UK: Straight Up Drinks' Rotweisser
Click through to view Straight Up Drinks' Rotweisser
Straight Up Drinks' Rotweisser
Category - Spirits, liqueur, infused with absinthe, 30% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, on-trade only, set to launch in Australis in 1 NMay
Price - RRP of GBP14.99 (US$23.80) per bottle in the UK
Distribution - Straight Up Drinks
Rotweisser was initially created by the Inga family in Italy during World War II for German officers who had commandeered the family residence. The herbal liqueur is infused with absinthe, and was designed to appeal to the officers' tastes.
The family has started up production of Rotweisser, which had not previously been available commercially.
The brand joins Duomo Sambuca and Lorenzo Inga-branded products in Straight Up Drink's UK distribution portfolio.
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets