Product Launch - UK: Straight Up Drinks' Rotweisser
Click through to view Straight Up Drinks' Rotweisser
Straight Up Drinks' Rotweisser
Category - Spirits, liqueur, infused with absinthe, 30% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, on-trade only, set to launch in Australis in 1 NMay
Price - RRP of GBP14.99 (US$23.80) per bottle in the UK
Distribution - Straight Up Drinks
Rotweisser was initially created by the Inga family in Italy during World War II for German officers who had commandeered the family residence. The herbal liqueur is infused with absinthe, and was designed to appeal to the officers' tastes.
The family has started up production of Rotweisser, which had not previously been available commercially.
The brand joins Duomo Sambuca and Lorenzo Inga-branded products in Straight Up Drink's UK distribution portfolio.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research