US: Straight Up Brands adds to management team
Straight Up Brands has filled two marketing management positions at the US wine and spirits company.
The New York-based firm has appointed Joseph DePietto as controller of marketing and Catherine McWeeney as vice president of marketing.
DePietto has twenty years of accounting and tax experience, and in 1999 became partner and president of Laurel Lake Vineyards.
New vice president of marketing McWeeney has broad marketing and Web development experience, the company added.
Straight Up Brands CEO David McCallen: "I am pleased to announce the addition of Joe DePietto and Catherine McWeeney, both of whom have the relevant experience and skills to help manage and grow our business as Straight Up expands and introduces new products to the marketplace."
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory