US: Straight Up Brands adds to management team
Straight Up Brands has filled two marketing management positions at the US wine and spirits company.
The New York-based firm has appointed Joseph DePietto as controller of marketing and Catherine McWeeney as vice president of marketing.
DePietto has twenty years of accounting and tax experience, and in 1999 became partner and president of Laurel Lake Vineyards.
New vice president of marketing McWeeney has broad marketing and Web development experience, the company added.
Straight Up Brands CEO David McCallen: "I am pleased to announce the addition of Joe DePietto and Catherine McWeeney, both of whom have the relevant experience and skills to help manage and grow our business as Straight Up expands and introduces new products to the marketplace."
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review