US: Straight Up Brands adds to management team
Straight Up Brands has filled two marketing management positions at the US wine and spirits company.
The New York-based firm has appointed Joseph DePietto as controller of marketing and Catherine McWeeney as vice president of marketing.
DePietto has twenty years of accounting and tax experience, and in 1999 became partner and president of Laurel Lake Vineyards.
New vice president of marketing McWeeney has broad marketing and Web development experience, the company added.
Straight Up Brands CEO David McCallen: "I am pleased to announce the addition of Joe DePietto and Catherine McWeeney, both of whom have the relevant experience and skills to help manage and grow our business as Straight Up expands and introduces new products to the marketplace."
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends