UK: Stowells invests £1.5m in consumer campaign
Costing £1.5m ($2m) the campaign is part of a co-ordinated brand investment package that will see Grants spend £9m ($13m) this year reinforcing the status of Stowells of Chelsea as the market leader.
Hoping to build on the success it claims to have had last year, the campaign will run from April until October targeting national newspapers and quality consumer monthlies. With the strapline 'Taste the World', the campaign offers three new executions including one, which features a group of people enjoying a bottle of Stowells in an on-trade environment.
Senior brand manager Clare Griffiths said: "Many consumers can still be uncertain about wine, other than they know they enjoy it. Stowells is a brand that offers quality and consistency and with this campaign, we have again connected with consumers by identifying the brand with those key everyday wine drinking occasions."
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends