UK: Stowells invests £1.5m in consumer campaign
Costing £1.5m ($2m) the campaign is part of a co-ordinated brand investment package that will see Grants spend £9m ($13m) this year reinforcing the status of Stowells of Chelsea as the market leader.
Hoping to build on the success it claims to have had last year, the campaign will run from April until October targeting national newspapers and quality consumer monthlies. With the strapline 'Taste the World', the campaign offers three new executions including one, which features a group of people enjoying a bottle of Stowells in an on-trade environment.
Senior brand manager Clare Griffiths said: "Many consumers can still be uncertain about wine, other than they know they enjoy it. Stowells is a brand that offers quality and consistency and with this campaign, we have again connected with consumers by identifying the brand with those key everyday wine drinking occasions."
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends