UK: Stowells invests £1.5m in consumer campaign
Costing £1.5m ($2m) the campaign is part of a co-ordinated brand investment package that will see Grants spend £9m ($13m) this year reinforcing the status of Stowells of Chelsea as the market leader.
Hoping to build on the success it claims to have had last year, the campaign will run from April until October targeting national newspapers and quality consumer monthlies. With the strapline 'Taste the World', the campaign offers three new executions including one, which features a group of people enjoying a bottle of Stowells in an on-trade environment.
Senior brand manager Clare Griffiths said: "Many consumers can still be uncertain about wine, other than they know they enjoy it. Stowells is a brand that offers quality and consistency and with this campaign, we have again connected with consumers by identifying the brand with those key everyday wine drinking occasions."
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review