USA: Stonehaven Dubbed 'Winemaker of the Year'
While the 2000 Olympic Games haven't started in Sydney yet, one Australian winemaker has already brought home a collection of medals from an overseas trip.Tom Newton of Stonehaven Vineyards was declared "Winemaker of the Year," while his Stonehaven Premium Shiraz and Stonehaven Premium Merlot were awarded "Double Gold" medals and "Best of Varietal" at the San Francisco International Wine Competition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch