US: Stolichnaya replaces origami with truth
Allied Domecq is launching a new advertising campaign for Stolichnaya vodka that "celebrates little truths among friends" and targets 21- to 29-year-old men, replacing a year-old effort that featured origami crafted from its colourful labels. Publicis/Hal Riney San Francisco created the campaign, which will feature black-and-white photography and make its debut in the July issues of magazines including GQ, Maxim and Playboy. Billboard and radio advertising in 10 metropolitan areas is also part of the mix.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends