US: Stolichnaya replaces origami with truth
Allied Domecq is launching a new advertising campaign for Stolichnaya vodka that "celebrates little truths among friends" and targets 21- to 29-year-old men, replacing a year-old effort that featured origami crafted from its colourful labels. Publicis/Hal Riney San Francisco created the campaign, which will feature black-and-white photography and make its debut in the July issues of magazines including GQ, Maxim and Playboy. Billboard and radio advertising in 10 metropolitan areas is also part of the mix.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat