US: Stolichnaya opens its Stoli Hotel and website
Stolichnaya is set to open its LA-based Stoli Hotel and introduce a website to the public this week.
This Wednesday (2 May) the 10,000 square-foot Stoli Hotel, inspired by the Hotel Moskva in Moscow, which appears on the vodka brand's label, will open its doors to guests. Simultaneously, the hotel's website will go live, offering viewers a chance to browse the interior, amenities and calendar of events.
Stolichnaya vodka senior brand manager Adam Rosen said: "Each facet of the hotel has been carefully selected to incorporate Stolichnaya's authentic heritage, while drawing upon the modern day qualities that top metropolitan hotels possess, including a cutting-edge cocktail culture."
While the Stoli Hotel's launch will take place in LA, the hotel "is slated to travel" to other destinations across the US including New York, Chicago and Miami, the Pernod Ricard-distributed brand said late last week.
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
Diageo has formed a partnership with hip hop rap artist, producer and mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs for its Ciroc vodka brand....
Bacardi has unveiled plans to launch its Grey Goose vodka brand in a limited edition Emporio Armani bottle in the UK, with sale proceeds going to charity....
Diageo has responded to recent reports that it is in talks with UK supermarkets to stop promotions that mark down prices to a competitive level during the holiday season....
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has acquired Pernod Ricard Italia's Canei wine brand....
Foster's Wine Estates has launched the first Australian-imported and 100% grape-based vodka to the US market....
Vin & Sprit has launched a mango variant of its Absolut vodka brand....
Blavod Extreme Spirits has posted an increase in its full-year losses, despite rising sales, as the company suffered what it described as a "difficult" market trend in the US....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends