UK: Stolichnaya gears up for music sponsor deal
The company's UK arm said yesterday (28 February) that Stolichnaya will be the sponsor of a radio show on Xfm, a regional station covering London, Manchester and Scotland. Stolichnaya will sponsor Music:Response shows as well as Xfm's unsigned band network 'Unloaded'.
"Stoli is about authenticity, and this activity represents an authentic Russian vodka searching for the authentic sound of London, Manchester and Scotland," said Jo Spencer, head of marketing for Stolichnaya.
The sponsorship, which will run from March to June, includes air show sponsorship, branded on-air features, live event sponsorship, an online presence on Xfm.co.uk's Music:Response pages, bespoke Stolichnaya section pages and integration with Xfm Uploaded.
The brand will also get the backing of a microsite - www.stoli-vodka.co.uk - which is scheduled to go live this month.
Pernod Ricard has updated the packaging across its Champagne Perrier-Jouët range....
Russian Standard Vodka is taking one of its vodka brands to India....
Corby Distilleries has posted figures for its 2006-2007 fiscal year....
Blavod Extreme Spirits is planning to sell its US subsidiary to its CEO....
United Spirits is mulling an expansion of its vodka offering in its home market, according to reports....
Castle Brands plans to extend the recent packaging revamp for its Boru vodka brand to the UK in September....
Pernod Ricard's chief executive Pierre Pringuet has attended meetings with politicians on a recent trip to Sweden, suggesting that the French company remains interested in buying its rival Vin & Sprit...
Bacardi has lined up its first promotional campaign for Grey Goose vodka in the US....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne