UK: Stock Spirits Group switches CFO in management shuffle
Stock Spirits Group has settled on a permanent CFO
Stock Spirits Group has announced another change of CFO, its second in less than a year.
The UK-based company, which operates predominantly in Central and Eastern Europe, confirmed the switch today (25 November), whilst also unveiling a brace of other senior management appointments.
Lesley Jackson, who has been appointed as group chief finance officer, replaces Richard Guest in the role. Guest, who assumed the position in January, had been initially taken on for six months which was then extended until October, Stock said today.
Jackson, meanwhile, joins Stock from William Grant & Sons, where she had been finance director for two-and-a-half-years. Prior to her time with William Grant, Jackson held the position of CFO in United Breweries in India.
At the same time, Stock has promoted Joanna Zytkiewicz from group sales and marketing executive to the newly-created role of group sales and marketing director. Finally, Brian Hurley will fill another new position, that of group human resources director. Hurley was previously European HR director at Allied Domecq, and has also worked for SABMiller. He has been offering his HR services on a consultancy basis for the past two years.
All three executives will take a seat each on Stock's senior management team.
C&C Group has reported an increase in profits from continuing operations for its most recent fiscal year, boosted by improving fortunes for Magners cider in the UK....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends