UK: Stock Spirits Group switches CFO in management shuffle
Stock Spirits Group has settled on a permanent CFO
Stock Spirits Group has announced another change of CFO, its second in less than a year.
The UK-based company, which operates predominantly in Central and Eastern Europe, confirmed the switch today (25 November), whilst also unveiling a brace of other senior management appointments.
Lesley Jackson, who has been appointed as group chief finance officer, replaces Richard Guest in the role. Guest, who assumed the position in January, had been initially taken on for six months which was then extended until October, Stock said today.
Jackson, meanwhile, joins Stock from William Grant & Sons, where she had been finance director for two-and-a-half-years. Prior to her time with William Grant, Jackson held the position of CFO in United Breweries in India.
At the same time, Stock has promoted Joanna Zytkiewicz from group sales and marketing executive to the newly-created role of group sales and marketing director. Finally, Brian Hurley will fill another new position, that of group human resources director. Hurley was previously European HR director at Allied Domecq, and has also worked for SABMiller. He has been offering his HR services on a consultancy basis for the past two years.
All three executives will take a seat each on Stock's senior management team.
C&C Group has reported an increase in profits from continuing operations for its most recent fiscal year, boosted by improving fortunes for Magners cider in the UK....
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"