UK: Stock Spirits Group switches CFO in management shuffle
Stock Spirits Group has settled on a permanent CFO
Stock Spirits Group has announced another change of CFO, its second in less than a year.
The UK-based company, which operates predominantly in Central and Eastern Europe, confirmed the switch today (25 November), whilst also unveiling a brace of other senior management appointments.
Lesley Jackson, who has been appointed as group chief finance officer, replaces Richard Guest in the role. Guest, who assumed the position in January, had been initially taken on for six months which was then extended until October, Stock said today.
Jackson, meanwhile, joins Stock from William Grant & Sons, where she had been finance director for two-and-a-half-years. Prior to her time with William Grant, Jackson held the position of CFO in United Breweries in India.
At the same time, Stock has promoted Joanna Zytkiewicz from group sales and marketing executive to the newly-created role of group sales and marketing director. Finally, Brian Hurley will fill another new position, that of group human resources director. Hurley was previously European HR director at Allied Domecq, and has also worked for SABMiller. He has been offering his HR services on a consultancy basis for the past two years.
All three executives will take a seat each on Stock's senior management team.
C&C Group has reported an increase in profits from continuing operations for its most recent fiscal year, boosted by improving fortunes for Magners cider in the UK....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team