EUR: Stock Spirits Group appoints FD, launches websites
Stock Spirits Group has appointed a finance director for its international division.
The company, which was created through the integration of Stock and Polmos Lublin in 2007, said yesterday (5 May) that Peter Sheridan, formerly finance director at Enotria Winecellars, will assume the newly-created position.
Prior to joining Enotria in 2006, Sheridan spent eight years at Allied Domecq. He initially joined as finance manager Europe before moving to Stockholm in 1999 to become finance director for Northern Europe & CIS.
In 2002, he was promoted to commercial finance director for Enterprise Europe, where he was responsible for 42 countries across the region.
"Stock Spirits Group has a clear strategic vision for their expansion and a portfolio of high quality brands with huge growth potential," said Sheridan. "I am looking forward to working with the team to help the business achieve its long term goals."
Separately, Stock Spirits said today that it has launched new brand websites across the company. The launch includes websites for each of the main operations:
· www.stock-international.com: The website for Stock Spirits International;
· www.stock-spa.it: The website for Stock Italy;
· www.stock.si: The website for Stock in Slovenia;
· www.stock.cz: The website for Stock Plzen - Božkov, the Stock Spirits company in the Czech Republic;
· www.stock.sk: The website for Stock Slovakia SRO;
· www.polmos-lublin.pl: The website for Stock Polska, previously known as Polmos Lublin;
· www.heritagebrandsinc.com: The website for Heritage Brands, the US operation of Stock Spirits.
Pernod Ricard has launched a new campaign for its Campo Viejo wine brand in the UK, adding weight to company claims that the Spanish wine brand is not for sale....
Foster's Group has confirmed the appointment of a new senior vice president of sales at its US-based wine division....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends