UK: Stock Spirits Group appoints CFO
Stock Spirits has a CFO again
Stock Spirits Group has confirmed a replacement chief financial officer.
The UK-based company, which operates primarily in Central and Eastern Europe, announced earlier today (14 January) that Richard Guest will assume the position with immediate effect.
Guest replaces Chris Heath in the post. Heath moved up to become Stock Spirit's CEO in October last year, when Neil Everitt returned to the firm's owner, US-based investment group Oaktree Capital Management, to concentrate on locating future investment opportunities.
Guest joins Stock Spirits from Picsel Technology, a private equity backed international technology firm, where he had been CFO.
He also spent around 12 years in various finance positions within Diageo and three years as global finance director at water and soft drinks firm Hutchison Whampoa.
Stock Spirits was created through the integration of Stock and Polmos Lublin in 2007.
According to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), about 70% of the 2.5bn litres of fruit and vegetable juices sold in Mexico in 2009 were produced domestically. Mexico exported US$266.99m worth of...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China