UK: Stock Spirits appoints regional head in Europe
Stock Spirits has appointed a new regional manager in central and south-eastern Europe.
The UK-based company, which operates primarily in Eastern Europe, said yesterday (1 September) that Dario Covic will assumed the newly-created role, covering operations in Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, Bulgaria and Austria.
Covic joins Stock Spirits from Croatian food company Ledo, where he had been international operations director. He will be based in Zagreb and will report to company managing director, Tony Roberts.
Earlier this year, Stock Spirits posted a healthy lift in sales and operating profits for 2008.
Backed by Oaktree Capital, Stock was created through the integration of Stock and Polish spirits company Polmos Lublin in 2007.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends