US: Stock Spirits appoints managing director for US
Stock Spirits Group (SSG) has announced the appointment of Francisco Tonarely as managing director for the US.
Tonarely replaces Rob Cullins, who "moved on to pursue other career opportunities". He will spearhead the company's endeavours in the US market and takes over as president and CEO of American holding company, Heritage Brands.
With more than 15 years of experience in the drinks industry, Tonarely joins (SSG) from Brand Equity Partners, the marketing consultancy he helped launch in 1996.
Prior to the launch of Brand Equity, he was marketing director of Latin America, Caribbean, Puerto Rico at Pepsi-Cola International from 1986-1993, before joining Barcardi International as marketing director of Latin America, Caribbean, Puerto Rico, and latterly vice president and director of marketing for Spain.
Neil Everitt, chief executive of Stock Spirits Group, said: "We are pleased to have Francisco on board. His strong marketing background and international outlook will help us consolidate our position in the US market. We have made great strides in the US in the last year through the launch of Orzel, and hope to make further progress in 2009 with Francisco's knowledge and leadership."
Ocean Spray and PepsiCo have expanded their strategic alliance in the US to include more of the cranberry grower cooperative's portfolio....
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV), the third largest PepsiCo bottler in the US, is to purchase Pepsi Cola Bottling Company of Conway-Myrtle Beach....
Falling costs and investments in innovation have helped PepsiCo today (8 October) reported a solid profit performance in its third quarter of 2009, despite a dip in revenues....
PepsiCo had joined forces with CBS to release a print advertisement featuring video technology for its Pepsi Max brand in the US....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future