US: Stirrings unveils digital ad campaign
Cocktail mixer specialist Stirrings is unveiling its first digital advertising campaign in the US.
The ads, which the company said today (20 August) will involve around 11m national impressions between August and December, are expected to run on sites such as Epicurious, Food & Wine and AOL Food.
Stirrings' ad campaign, which will include taglines such as "You Are What You Serve", "Beer and Wine Are So Last Year", "Like Takeout from your Favorite Bar" and "Make it a Big Night In".
The company said it also plans to relaunch its website in September.
In April last year, Diageo took a 20% stake in Stirrings for an undisclosed sum. The "arms-length investment partnership" was structured to allow Stirrings to maintain strategic and operational control over its brands, the two companies said at the time.
Increased investment by multinationals is transforming the rum sector which, according to a new report from just-drinks and IWSR, could be the next "hot" international spirits category. Ben Cooper rep...
Diageo CEO Paul Walsh has affirmed the group's desire to increase its presence in India, but said that talks with Vijay Mallya's United Spirits remain in the preliminary stages....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Drinks giant Diageo is considering cutting jobs as part of a cost savings programme designed to save up to GBP100m (US$142m) annually....
Diageo has reported an 18% rise in sales and net profit for its fiscal first half, but cut full-year guidance due to weakened economies in key markets....
Functional beverages and premium chocolate are two of the food and drink categories being eyed by a investment fund set up to provide finance for small UK firms amid the economic downturn....
Whyte & Mackay has declined to comment on reports claiming that its owner, United Spirits, is considering selling off up to 49% of its stake in the Scotch whisky company....
Jamaican rum producer Wray & Nephew will not be put up for sale, despite financial troubles currently affecting its owner, CL Financial, according to local reports....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015