US: Stirrings names Swartz as chief executive officer
Cocktail mixer specialist Stirrings has announced the appointment of Robert Swartz, formerly vice president of sales at Terlato Wines International, as its new chief executive officer.
Swartz has over 20 years of expertise in general management, human resources, and sales and marketing with leading beverage, wine and spirits companies, including Seagram Americas, Allied Domecq and Terlato.
As CEO, Swartz will work to further accelerate Stirrings' growth, the company stated.
"Mr Swartz brings a wealth of multi-faceted experience to our team which will be instrumental in helping us achieve new levels of growth," said Bill Creelman, founder of Stirrings. "His experience building and managing luxury brands, as well as inspiring excellence in others, makes him a perfect fit for our organisation from both a leadership and cultural perspective."
Before joining Terlato, Swartz served as vice president, Central Division of Allied Domecq's Northern Business Unit, managing the business across nine states. Prior to that, he was vice president of human resources North America at Allied Domecq, having begun his career at Joseph E. Seagram and Sons.
Pernod Ricard's acquisition of Absolut has once again made the future of Stolichnaya a subject of intense speculation. Pernod had been in negotiations with Russian owner SPI Group about a possible acq...
The president and CEO of Beam Global Spirits & Wine is leaving the company....
Don Sebastiani & Sons has appointed a new president and chief operating officer....
Beam Global Wine & Spirits has finished a busy week trumpeting the opportunity to cease back "full and clear control" of its various businesses....
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research