US: Stillhouse eyes expansion with Blackheath deal
Moonshine Whiskey owner Stillhouse has teamed up with Blackheath Beverage Group to handle its sales and marketing across the US.
The deal, effective immediately, will see Blackheath expand distribution for Stillhouse brands and increase their visibility, the companies said yesterday (19 March). No financial details have been disclosed.
Stillhouse founder & CEO Brad Beckerman said: “This partnership with Blackheath gives Stillhouse an advantage; through market coverage, relationships, and expertise that's necessary for us to scale up quickly and efficiently.”
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends