US: Stillhouse eyes expansion with Blackheath deal
Moonshine Whiskey owner Stillhouse has teamed up with Blackheath Beverage Group to handle its sales and marketing across the US.
The deal, effective immediately, will see Blackheath expand distribution for Stillhouse brands and increase their visibility, the companies said yesterday (19 March). No financial details have been disclosed.
Stillhouse founder & CEO Brad Beckerman said: “This partnership with Blackheath gives Stillhouse an advantage; through market coverage, relationships, and expertise that's necessary for us to scale up quickly and efficiently.”
The new partnership follows Blackheath's sales and marketing tie-up with Whyte & Mackay, which was agreed last year.
This profile brings together all of just-drinks' coverage of the major developments in Emperador’s acquisition of Whyte & Mackay. All of just-drinks' coverage is presented in this easy-reference doc...
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
With the New Year upon us, we invite Euromonitor to cast its eye over what 2014 has in store for the global drinks industry....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research